Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life According to Green Day

I know that I haven't posted in a while, but I saw this on Material Maidel and I couldn't resist:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (artist' name)"

Pick your Artist:
Green Day

Are you a male or female:
Disappearing Boy

Describe yourself:
Nice Guys Finish Last

How do you feel:
Having a Blast

Describe where you currently live:
Strangeland

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
2,000 Light Years Away

Your favorite form of transportation:
Walking Alone

Your best friend?
She's A Rebel

You and your friends are:
Jaded

What's the weather like:
Dry Ice

Favorite time of day:
All the Time

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Longview

What is life to you:
Welcome To Paradise

Your relationship:
Extraordinary Girl

Your fear:
409 in Your Coffee Maker

What is the best advice you have to give:
Hold On

Thought for the Day:
Wake Me Up When September Ends

How I would like to die:
At the Library

My soul's present condition:
No One Knows

My motto:
See The Light

No comments: